lowrider(redirected from Lowriders)
low·rid·eror low-rid·er or low rider (lō′rī′dər)
1. A customized car whose springs have been shortened so that the chassis rides close to the ground, often equipped with hydraulic lifts that can be controlled by the driver.
2. A person who drives such a car.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. (Automotive Engineering) a car with a body or chassis close to the ground, usually with modified suspension
2. (Automotive Engineering) automobiles a person who drives such a car
3. (Cycle Racing) cycle racing a bicycle with a frame and seat close to the ground
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. a customized car fitted with hydraulic jacks that permit lowering of the chassis nearly to the road.
2. a person who drives such a car.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.