lowrider(redirected from Lowriders)
low·rid·eror low-rid·er or low rider (lō′rī′dər)
1. A customized car whose springs have been shortened so that the chassis rides close to the ground, often equipped with hydraulic lifts that can be controlled by the driver.
2. A person who drives such a car.
1. (Automotive Engineering) a car with a body or chassis close to the ground, usually with modified suspension
2. (Automotive Engineering) automobiles a person who drives such a car
3. (Cycle Racing) cycle racing a bicycle with a frame and seat close to the ground
1. a customized car fitted with hydraulic jacks that permit lowering of the chassis nearly to the road.
2. a person who drives such a car.