made(redirected from Maden)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Acronyms, Wikipedia.
Past tense and past participle of make.
1. Produced or manufactured by constructing, shaping, or forming. Often used in combination: handmade lace; ready-made suits.
2. Produced or created artificially: bought some made goods at the crafts fair.
3. Having been invented; contrived: These made excuses of yours aren't plausible.
4. Assured of success: a made man.
Perfectly suited for: They're really made for each other.
the past tense and past participle of make1
1. artificially produced
2. (in combination) produced or shaped as specified: handmade.
3. get it made have it made informal to be assured of success
4. made of money very rich
1. pt. and pp. of make.adj.
2. produced (often used in combination): machine-made clothes.
3. artificially produced; not originating in nature: made fur.
4. invented; concocted: a made story.
5. prepared from several ingredients: a made dish.
6. assured of success: a made man.Idioms:
have it made, Informal. to be confident or possessed of success.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||made - produced by a manufacturing process; "bought some made goods at the local store; rope and nails"|
ready-made - made for purchase and immediate use
|2.||made - (of a bed) having the sheets and blankets set in order; "a neatly made bed"|
unmade - (of a bed) not having the sheets and blankets set in order; "an unmade bed with tangled sheets and blankets"
|3.||made - successful or assured of success; "now I am a made man forever"- Christopher Marlowe|
successful - having succeeded or being marked by a favorable outcome; "a successful architect"; "a successful business venture"
biti sestavljen izizdelan
v. pret. pp. de to make, hecho-a, producido-a.