References in periodicals archive ?
10 to hear appeals from Kansas and Louisiana on lower court rulings that have stopped the states from blocking Medicaid funds going to Planned Parenthood.
Under Arkansas' hybrid expansion program, Medicaid funds are used to purchase private plans for low-income residents through the insurance marketplace.
Slashing Medicaid funds would be especially harmful to black and Latina women, who are more likely than white women to be insured through Medicaid.
Three days later, Abbott's campaign sent a fundraising email to supporters, proclaiming that Planned Parenthood "will be completely cut off from Medicaid funds in light of recent undercover videos showing dangerous changes in abortion procedures to turn baby body parts into cash."
The state had a separate allotment of Medicaid funds for mental health services, alternately called behavioral health services.
To fix the problem, states could allow Medicaid-eligible residents 12 uninterrupted months on Medicaid, use Medicaid funds to subsidize marketplace coverage for low-income residents, and encourage the same health insurers to offer plans in Medicaid and in the marketplaces, which would allow continuous coverage regardless of who was paying.
The law uses federal Medicaid funds to buy private insurance for about 250,000 state residents who earn up to 133 per cent of the poverty line minimum, or USD15,415 per year.
The entire act was upheld, although the Court did limitthe federal government's power to terminate states' Medicaid funds. The Court held that the Medicaid portion of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act P.L.
Supreme Court upheld the law, with the exception of the provision that would have allowed the federal government to withhold all federal Medicaid funds from states that don't expand their Medicaid programs.
In its landmark 5-4 ruling on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, the court made it more difficult for the federal government to withhold existing Medicaid funds from states that refuse to participate in the law's Medicaid expansion.
Those providers must then work through pharmacy benefits managers to distribute Medicaid funds to pharmacies.
Dictionary browser ?
- Medicago arborea
- Medicago echinus
- Medicago falcata
- Medicago intertexta
- Medicago lupulina
- Medicago sativa
- Medicaid funds
- medical abortion
- medical aid
- medical assistant
- medical astrology
- medical audit
- medical bill
- medical board
- medical building
- medical care
- medical center
- medical certificate
- medical checkup
- medical community
- medical diagnosis
- medical dressing
- medical evacuation
- medical evacuees
- medical exam
- medical examination
- medical examiner
- medical expense
- medical extern
- medical history
- medical institution
Full browser ?
- Medicaid Advisory Board
- Medicaid Advisory Committee for people with Disabilities
- Medicaid Analytic Extract
- Medicaid Authorization Card
- Medicaid Behavioral Health Collaborative
- Medicaid block grant
- Medicaid Budget Unit
- Medicaid buy-in
- Medicaid Capitation Advisory Committee
- Medicaid Community Attendant Services Act
- Medicaid Community Mental Health
- Medicaid Drug Rebate Program
- Medicaid Eligibility Quality Control
- Medicaid Eligibility Resource Assessment Notification
- Medicaid Eligibility Verification System
- Medicaid Estate Recovery
- Medicaid Estate Recovery Program
- Medicaid Family Planning Waiver
- Medicaid for Employed Adults with Disabilities
- Medicaid for Low Income Families
- Medicaid for the Aged or Disabled
- Medicaid fraud
- Medicaid Fraud and Abuse Detection System
- Medicaid Fraud Control Unit
- Medicaid funds
- Medicaid Health Maintenance Organization
- Medicaid Health Plans of America
- Medicaid HIPAA Compliant Concept Model
- Medicaid in Schools Program
- Medicaid Information Technology Architecture
- Medicaid Inspector General
- Medicaid Integrity Program
- Medicaid Managed Care Operating Report
- Medicaid Managed Care Organization
- Medicaid Management Information System
- Medicaid Matters New York
- Medicaid mill
- Medicaid Obstetrical and Maternal Services
- Medicaid on Site Application Assistance
- Medicaid Program Representative
- Medicaid Program Specialist
- Medicaid Purchase Plan
- Medicaid Qualified Medicare Beneficiary
- Medicaid Service Coordination
- Medicaid Statistical Information System
- Medicaid Transportation Assistance Program
- Medical & Biological Laboratories