quickie(redirected from Mexican divorce)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Wikipedia.
1. Something made or done rapidly.
2. An act of sexual intercourse that is done quickly and often furtively.
1. (Brewing) Also called (esp Brit): quick one a speedily consumed alcoholic drink
a. anything made, done, produced, or consumed rapidly or in haste
b. (as modifier): a quickie divorce; a quickie ceremony.
1. something produced, done, or enjoyed in only a short time.adj.
2. accomplished quickly with minimal formality: a quickie meal.