Mexican(redirected from Mexican fireweed)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical.
1. A native or inhabitant of Mexico.
2. A person of Mexican ancestry.
Of or relating to Mexico or its people, language, or culture.
1. (Placename) of or relating to Mexico or its inhabitants
2. (Peoples) of or relating to Mexico or its inhabitants
(Peoples) a native or inhabitant of Mexico
Mex•i•can(ˈmɛk sɪ kən)
1. a native or inhabitant of Mexico.
2. (formerly) Nahuatl.adj.
3. of or pertaining to Mexico or its people.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||Mexican - a native or inhabitant of Mexico |
Mexico, United Mexican States - a republic in southern North America; became independent from Spain in 1810
Central American - a native or inhabitant of Central America
Chicano - a person of Mexican descent
|Adj.||1.||Mexican - of or relating to Mexico or its inhabitants; "Mexican food is hot"|
người Mexicothuộc nước/người/tiếng Mexico
A. ADJ & N → mejicano/a m/f, mexicano/a m/f (LAm)
B. CPD Mexican wave N (Brit) → ola f (mejicana or (LAm) mexicana)