music hall(redirected from Music-hall)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. An auditorium for musical performances.
2. Chiefly British
a. A vaudeville theater.
a. a variety entertainment consisting of songs, comic turns, etc. US and Canadian name: vaudeville
b. (as modifier): a music-hall song.
2. (Theatre) a theatre at which such entertainments are staged
1. an auditorium for musical performances.
2. a vaudeville theater.
3. Also called variety. a form of entertainment in Britain that resembled American vaudeville.
2. A British equivalent of vaudeville.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||music hall - a theater in which vaudeville is staged|
|2.||music hall - a variety show with songs and comic acts etc.|