NBA(redirected from NBAS)
Also found in: Medical, Acronyms.
Related to NBAS: Neonatal Behavioral Assessment Scale
1. National Basketball Association
2. National Boxing Association
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. (Basketball) (in the US) National Basketball Association
2. (Journalism & Publishing) (the former) Net Book Agreement
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. National Basketball Association.
2. National Boxing Association.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
NBA[ˌɛnbiːˈeɪ] n abbr
a. (Am) =National Basket Association → F.I.P. f =Federazione Italiana Pallacanestro
b. =National Boxing Association
Collins Italian Dictionary 1st Edition © HarperCollins Publishers 1995