Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Ms Asiya Naz Tanoli presented the report of National Assembly Standing Committee on Cabinet Secretariat on the Bill for establishment of clear conflict of interest and related post employment principles for public office holders (The National Conflict of Interest Bill, 2016).
Naz, of Richmond, South West London, stood trial for a third time last month at Blackfriars crown court and was found guilty.
During the course of hearing, Counsel for Farah Naz took the plea that Naz is out of country for medical treatment therefore she should be given exemption from presence in court.
Naz Ali mentioned he was not satisfied with the treatment he received from the manager.
And he claims he will eclipse Naz if he can pull off one of the biggest upsets in British boxing history.
Despite being a capable lawyer all throughout the series, Chandra made some very questionable choices, including smooching Naz and smuggling drugs into prison for her client so he would not suffer the symptoms of withdrawal before testifying.
Arrested for a traffic violation, but is soon suspected of the murder, Naz feels doomed, unsure of how to explain his terrible night.
Laiq Ahmed Rauf, CEO of Naz elaborated further, "Roaches has a great range of products and is well respected in the market.
Major organization : BRANCH OF JSC "COMPANY" SUKHOI "" NAZ THEM.
Naz, who helped run his father's Italian restaurant in She"eld, has spent the last two years working on a plan for his own eaterie.
Judge Simon Bourne-Arton, the Recorder of Middlesbrough, imposed a hospital order with a restriction order meaning Naz can only be released with the permission of the Home Secretary.
Unmarried Naz told them: "I was on my way to kill the Prime Minister David Cameron".
Dictionary browser ?
- Navy Secretary
- Navy special operations component
- Navy support element
- Navy tactical air control center
- navy yard
- Navy-unique fleet essential aircraft
- Nay Pyi Taw
- Nazi Germany
- Nazi Party
Full browser ?
- Naz Foundation International
- Naz Project London
- Nazar Matchanov
- Nazar Matkarimovich Matchanov
- Nazarbayev, Nursultan
- Nazarene (disambiguation)
- Nazarene (disambiguation)
- Nazarene (sect)
- Nazarene Bible College
- Nazarene Church
- Nazarene Communications Network
- Nazarene Compassionate Ministries, Inc.
- Nazarene Disaster Response Africa
- Nazarene Health Care Ministries
- Nazarene International Education Association
- Nazarene Missional Church Assessment
- Nazarene Motorcycle Fellowship
- Nazarene Publishing House
- Nazarene Theological College
- Nazarene Theological College of Central Africa
- Nazarene university college
- Nazarene World Mission Society
- Nazarene Youth Conference
- Nazarene Youth International