cooler(redirected from Notebook cooler)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Financial, Encyclopedia.
1. A device, container, or room that cools or keeps cool.
2. A cold drink, usually carbonated, fruit-flavored, and containing wine or other alcoholic ingredients. Also called wine cooler.
3. Slang A jail.
1. (Mechanical Engineering) a container, vessel, or apparatus for cooling, such as a heat exchanger
2. a slang word for prison
3. (Brewing) a drink consisting of wine, fruit juice, and carbonated water
1. a container, as an insulated chest, for keeping something cool.
2. a tall, iced, usu. alcoholic drink.
4. Slang. jail.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||cooler - a refrigerator for cooling liquids|
|2.||cooler - an iced drink especially white wine and fruit juice|
|3.||cooler - a cell for violent prisoners|
n. refrigerante, refresco.