objective test


Also found in: Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.

objective test

n
(Education) a test, such as one using multiple-choice questions, in which the feelings or opinions of the person marking it cannot affect the marks given
References in periodicals archive ?
There is currently no reliable or proven biomarker or objective test for the diagnosis of concussion," said RFU chief medical officer Dr Simon Kemp.
Anderson and Steubing performed two tests: a subjective test in which patients indicate the distance at which print becomes blurred and out of focus; and an objective test that bounces light into the eye and measures the reflected light focus while the patient is looking at close objects.
51) The court would have addressed the subjective versus objective test directly if it desired to change the long-standing objective test.
The practice utilizes Qb Test, the first objective test in the world to be cleared by the FDA for measuring hyperactivity, inattention, and impulsivity in both the initial diagnosis phase and treatment evaluation phase.
He has $1 million that will go to any person who can demonstrate a paranormal ability in an objective test agreed upon by both parties.
Shooting off a rest is a more objective test of a gun's accuracy, since it eliminates much of the error induced by the shooter's hold.
This study determined the effect of metacognitive and transformative approaches on the performance of the high school students of Liceo de Cagayan University, school year 2010-2011, in Values Education along the objective test and reflective essay writing.
Chief Justice John Roberts said he did not understand Clement's response, and Kennedy asked Clement again to describe an objective test the court could use.
It is the first time any objective test for the disorder has been found to work.
The main stumbling block for the rural poor was found to be the so-called objective test used as one of the parameters for short-listing around 10 per cent of the top-scoring candidates and rejecting the remaining 90 per cent.
This assistance is generally determined through either the subjective or the objective test.
In remanding, the Fourth Circuit ruled that the district court had applied the objective test at the wrong level.
Full browser ?