References in periodicals archive ?
[1.] Friel JP, Vigliotta TR (2006) Synodontis acanthopera, a new species from the Ogooue River system, Gabon with comments on spiny ornamentation and sexual dimorphism in Mochokid Catfishes (Siluriformes: Mochokidae).
They were protesting electoral fraud and suspiciously high voter turnout figures, especially the 99.9 per cent turnout reported in Haut Ogooue, Bongo's home province.
Two centers, the Regional Hospital Center Paul Moukambi of Koulamoutou and the Medical Center of Lastourville, are in semiurban and rural areas, respectively, of Ogooue Lolo Province.
Bongo Referral Hospital in Franceville (1[degrees]38,S and 13[degrees]35,E) located in southeast Gabon in the Haut Ogooue province.
Finally, Ndende, a Kota or Chiwa speaker from near Ovan, took the movement to the regional capital, Booue, and to Okande villages south of the Ogooue River.
On 13 May 1899, a Catholic missionary stationed at the eastern Gabonese town of Franceville learned from some European visitors of a very troubling journey down the Ogooue River.
Although Karaman (1970) suggested it is a junior synonym of Barbus camtacanthus, Enteromius potamogalis probably is a valid species, perhaps endemic to the Rio Muni basin, or to the Rio Muni and Ogooue and smaller river systems adjacent to them.
(1) European governments used rivers like the Ogooue as a means of expanding and maintaining their authority in Central Africa, and thus relied upon the skills and labour of river workers.
falciparum clinical isolates from the Haut- Ogooue region in Gabon.
Some important attractions are Kango, the M'Bei Waterfalls, and Ogooue' River.
After many years of silence the virus started to reappear again in 1994 in six different places in Africa: Ivory Coast in 1994, DRC in 1995, Uganda in 1999, and Gabon in 1994, 1995 and 1996.There has now been a fourth outbreak of Ebola fever in Gabon, at the end of 2001, in the region of Ogooue Ivindo (Mekambo).
This is the fourth time the rare, highly contagious fever has struck Ogooue Ivindo, a remote Gabon province inhabited by Pygmies and other hunter tribes - and researchers and villagers alike are struggling to explain why.
Dictionary browser ?
- Ogden Nash
- ogee arch
- Ogeechee lime
- Ogeechee River
- Ogen melon
- Oglethorpe James Edward
- oh snap
- O'Hara Francis Russell
- O'Hara John Henry
- ohia lehua
- O'Higgins Bernardo
Full browser ?
- Ogo Pogo
- OGOD Approach
- Ogoki River
- Ogolnopolski Konkurs Filmow Amatorskich
- Ogolnopolski Zjazd Mlodziezy Ewangelickiej
- Ogolnopolski Zwiazek Zawodowy Lekarzy
- Ogólnopolskie Porozumienie Zwi±zków Zawodowych
- Ogólnopolskie Spotkanie Astronomiczne Doktorantów
- Ogólnopolskie Towarzystwo Ochrony Ptaków
- Ogoni Central Union
- Ogoni Divisional Union
- Ogoni State Representative Assembly
- Ogoni Youth Development Project
- Ogontz Avenue Art Company
- Ogontz Avenue Revitalization Corporation
- Ogooue River
- Ogooue River
- Ogooué River
- Ogooué River
- Ogorman, Juan
- Ogorodnikov, Fedor
- Ogorodnikov, Fedor Evlampievich
- Ogosta River