References in periodicals archive ?
Pressures for improved efficiency and enhancements in perioperative care have prompted considerable growth in outpatient surgery in the United States.
On July 1, WellStar opened an Outpatient Surgery Center at the WellStar East Cobb Health Park, providing a convenient, close to home location for surgeries that do not require a hospital stay.
Contract notice: project management market in the context of the creation of a multidisciplinary outpatient surgery center at the ground floor of the port royal building.
OUTPATIENT SURGERY CENTER IN THE HEART OF CENTRAL FLORIDA.
And the second largest medical practice in the metro area is looking seriously at building its own outpatient surgery center.
Danbury Hospital expects to open its operation, aimed at servicing the growing trend toward outpatient surgery and care, in the summer of next year.
The former hospital's surgical service has been licensed as an ambulatory surgery center, enabling the facility to continue providing outpatient surgery and special procedures.
States need to do a better job of regulating outpatient care, especially outpatient surgery in physicians' offices, research analysts conclude in a study (Health Affairs 21:26-39, 2002).
5 Inpatient surgery was planned for all patients who were in an unhealthy preoperative state, who had sleep apnea syndrome, whose social circumstances precluded outpatient surgery, and/or whose parents refused outpatient surgery.
Contrary to conventional wisdom, the study found no greater use of outpatient surgery in HMOs, and hospital stays and the number of surgeries per 100 enrollees were nearly identical.
Clair Shores, Michigan, a large outpatient surgery center with 120 physicians in a wide range of medical disciplines where more than 5,000 procedures are performed annually.
Health care plans covered costs of outpatient surgery at the same rate as inpatient surgery or at a higher percentage in an effort to encourage the use of outpatient services.
Dictionary browser ?
- out-of-the-box thinking
- Outpatient surgery
- outpope the Pope
Full browser ?
- Outpatient Hospital Allowance Schedule
- outpatient hospital services
- Outpatient Infusion Center
- Outpatient Intravenous
- Outpatient Intravenous Infusion Therapy Association
- Outpatient Long-Term Intensive Therapy for Alcoholics
- outpatient mastectomy
- Outpatient Medical Care
- Outpatient Mental Health
- Outpatient Mental Health Centers
- Outpatient Mental Health Service
- Outpatient Monitoring of Blood Pressure
- Outpatient Observation
- Outpatient Ophthalmic Surgery Society
- Outpatient or Home Parenteral Antimicrobial Therapy
- Outpatient Palliative Oncology Clinic
- Outpatient Parenteral Antimicrobial Therapy
- Outpatient Pharmacy
- Outpatient Pharmacy Anticoagulation Service
- Outpatient Pharmacy Manager
- Outpatient Physical Therapy
- Outpatient Prospective Payment System
- Outpatient Psychiatric Service
- Outpatient Reduced-Cost Simplified Application
- outpatient referral
- outpatient referral category
- Outpatient Registry of Blood Pressure
- outpatient services
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Recovery Program
- Outpatient Summary Clinical Record
- Outpatient surgery
- Outpatient Surgery Care Unit
- Outpatient Surgery Center
- Outpatient Treatment Program
- Outpatient Urodynamic Monitoring
- Outpatient Visit
- outpatient waiting times
- Outpatient-Based Medical Team