Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
His Uncle Robert, with whom he lived as a paying guest, had strongly advocated them.
Now owned by Africans, these unique homes are part of a new drive in Kenya to open up 'Homestay' for paying guests in order to meet the growing demand for tourist accommodation.
THE Delhi Police on Thursday arrested three accused and apprehended one juvenile for allegedly murdering a paying guest owner in Central Delhi.
Tito paid 20 million dollars to be the first paying guest of the International Space Station in 2001, making him the first private space traveller.
Kyle Morgan, 30, of no fixed abode, was locked up for pretending to be a paying guest at the Novotel hotel in Hanover Street and using the bathing pool.
Doors will open at 10am and close at 5pm on both days and brides can register for a complimentary ticket with one paying guest, at PS8, by registering at www.theukweddingshows.
Meanwhile, on the domestic front, Jim is getting his new bungalow ship- shape, and also awaiting the arrival of a paying guest, with whom he can also share the experience of climbing the riding ladder.
In 2009, the resort was registered as a paying guest accommodation -- facilities with four- five rooms -- but the construction of three more rooms since has rendered it ineligible for a PG permit.
For pounds 2 a card, Powerpass gives free entry into up to 60 of the best attractions in the area with a full paying guest.
The woman, who is presently studying in an institute on Gokhley Marg under a student exchange programme and lives as a paying guest in Indira Nagar area has stated in her complaint that while she tried to raise alarm, they raised the volume of music in the tempo.
Jamila, mother of the slain girls, said that her two daughters, Kalsoom (10) and Rehmana (20) and her paying guest Shaukat were killed late Wednesday night by unknown persons.
ACROSS: 7 Aniseed 9 Amour 10 Ebony 11 Seasons 12 Toe 13 Chimed in 16 Umbrella 17 Duo 19 Auction 21 Facet 22 Cuppa 23 Scanner DOWN: 1 Palette 2 Linoleum 3 Deny 4 Pasadena 5 Togo 6 Crush 8 Disciplines 13 Cardinal 14 Indecent 15 Posture 18 Patch 20 Cope 21 Flag QUICKIE ACROSS: 1 Paying guest 8 Fur 9 Aim 11 Imitate 12 Hello 13 Fad 14 Ten 15 Discord 17 Yes 19 Oath 21 Pass 23 Used 25 Coax 27 Den 29 Engaged 31 Egg 34 Wit 36 Slang 37 Declare 38 Tat 39 Rid 40 Dental floss DOWN: 1 Puma 2 Arid 3 Italics 4 Greece 5 Usher 6 Salt 7 Tile 8 Fifty 10 Month 16 Doe 18 Spa 20 Add 22 Axe 24 Stencil 25 Chest 26 Sandal 28 Noted 30 Night 32 Glad 33 Gate 34 Wars 35 Iris 8DA
Dictionary browser ?
- pay the piper
- pay through the nose
- pay up
- payday lender
- paying attention
- paying back
- paying guest
- paying-in slip
- payload (missile)
- payload build-up (missile and space)
- payload integration (missile and space)
- payment by results
- payment card
- payment rate
- Payne-Gaposchkin Cecilia Helena
- Payne's gray
- Payne's grey
- Payne's process
Full browser ?
- paying for itself
- paying for itself
- Paying for leasehold repairs
- Paying for Our Growth in Oregon
- paying for something C.O.D.
- paying for something cash on delivery
- paying for something COD
- paying for something collect on delivery
- paying for something her in advance
- paying for something him in advance
- paying for something in advance
- paying for something me in advance
- paying for something one in advance
- paying for something them in advance
- paying for something through
- paying for something us in advance
- paying for something you in advance
- paying for that C.O.D.
- paying for that cash on delivery
- paying for that COD
- paying for that collect on delivery
- paying for them C.O.D.
- paying for them cash on delivery
- paying for them COD
- paying for them collect on delivery
- paying for those C.O.D.
- paying for those cash on delivery
- paying for those COD
- paying for those collect on delivery
- Paying for Water Services
- paying guest
- Paying Guest (1957 film)
- paying guests
- paying heed to
- paying her a back-handed compliment
- paying her a backhanded compliment
- paying her a call
- paying her a compliment
- paying her a left-handed compliment
- paying her a lefthanded compliment
- paying her back in kind
- paying her back with interest
- paying her by
- paying her compliments
- paying her debt
- paying her debt to society
- paying her dues to society
- paying her in advance
- paying her last respects
- paying her on the nail
- paying her own way
- paying her peanuts
- paying her respect
- paying her respects
- paying her way
- paying him a back-handed compliment
- paying him a backhanded compliment
- paying him a call
- paying him a compliment
- paying him a left-handed compliment
- paying him a lefthanded compliment