prudential(redirected from Prudential realty)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. Arising from or characterized by prudence.
2. Exercising prudence, good judgment, or common sense.
1. characterized by or resulting from prudence
2. exercising prudence or sound judgment
1. of, characterized by, or resulting from prudence.
2. exercising prudence.
3. having discretionary or advisory authority, as in business matters.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Adj.||1.||prudential - arising from or characterized by prudence especially in business matters; "he abstained partly for prudential reasons"|
prudent - careful and sensible; marked by sound judgment; "a prudent manager"; "prudent rulers"; "prudent hesitation"; "more prudent to hide than to fight"