determinacy(redirected from Quasi strategy)
1. The quality or condition of being determinate.
2. The condition of being determined or characterized.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. the quality of being defined or fixed
2. the condition of being predicted or deduced
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
de•ter•mi•na•cy(dɪˈtɜr mə nə si)
1. the quality of being determinate.
2. the condition of being determined.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
the state of being determinate; the quality of being certain or precise.See also: Knowledge
-Ologies & -Isms. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.