References in periodicals archive ?
The southern Quebec group comprised 15 smokers and 15 nonsmokers; the Nunavik group comprised 23 smokers and 12 nonsmokers (based on self-declared cigarette smoking during pregnancy).
There were fewer primiparous women in the Inuit group than in the southern Quebec group (p = 0.02).
Most PCB congeners were detected more frequently in plasma samples from the Nunavik group than in those from the southern Quebec group (Table 2).
A statistically significant correlation of placental EROD activity to PCB 153 plasma concentration was observed in the Nunavik group (Pearson's r = 0.38, p = 0.02), but not in the southern Quebec group (p = 0.69).
Smoking was not related to PCB 153 plasma concentration in the southern Quebec group.
However, oversampling of smokers in the southern Quebec group and of nonsmokers in the Nunavik group was performed to reach a balanced study design, thereby allowing us to test the effect of PCBs on CYP1A1 activity while controlling for the effect of tobacco smoking.
The only way to be certain that tumor cell survival won't be a problem is through larger patient numbers and long-term follow-up, which is the Quebec group's plan.
The fact that lower concentrations of 4-HO-HpCS were found in the southern Quebec group than in the Nunavik and Lower North Shore groups suggests that the likely source of exposure is the consumption of species from the marine food chain.
Sum HO-PCB ([SIGMA]HO-PCBs) concentrations were different among regions, with geometric mean concentrations of 553 (range 238-1,750), 286 (103-788), and 234 (147-464) pg/g wet weight plasma for the Lower North Shore, Nunavik, and the southern Quebec groups, respectively.
We found that PCP was the most abundant phenolic compound in all three regions, representing an average of 78%, 66%, and 82% of the concentration of the sum of all quantitated chlorinated phenolic compounds in the Nunavik, Lower North Shore, and southern Quebec groups, respectively.
The 1923 Imperial Conference was the perfect setting for King to continue his quest toward autonomy while providing common ground to bring the Progressive and Quebec groups together.
RELATED ARTICLE: Quebec groups call for a moratorium on HPV vaccination campaign.
Dictionary browser ?
- Quayle James Danforth
- que pasa?
- Quebec Bridge
- Quebec City
- Quebec group
- Quechuan language
- Queckensted sign
- Queckenstedt's test
- Queen Anne
- Queen Anne's Bounty
- Queen Annes lace
- Queen Anne's lace
- Queen Anne's War
- Queen apple
- queen bee
- Queen Charlotte Islands
- Queen Charlotte Sound
- Queen City
Full browser ?
- Québec Conference
- Quebec Conferences
- Quebec Construction Association
- Quebec Cooperative Study on Friedreich's Ataxia
- Quebec Court of Appeal
- Quebec Cystic Fibrosis Association
- Quebec Dental Surgeons' Association
- Quebec Drinking Water Regulations
- Quebec Education Savings Incentive
- Quebec English Corpus
- Quebec English Literacy Alliance
- Quebec English School Boards Association
- Quebec English Schools Network
- Quebec Environmental Law Centre
- Quebec Family History Society
- Quebec Family Study
- Quebec Farmers Association
- Quebec Federation of Home and School Associations
- Quebec Federation of Labour
- Quebec Federation of Parents' Committees
- Québec Federation of Real Estate Boards
- Quebec Fencing Federation
- Quebec Film and Television Council
- Quebec Forest Industries Association
- Quebec Forest Industry Council
- Quebec Foundation for Academic Achievements
- Quebec Freedom Network
- Quebec French Canadian Founder Population
- Quebec Furniture Manufacturers' Association
- Quebec Gatineau Railway, Inc
- Quebec group
- Quebec Hardcore News
- Quebec Health Insurance Board
- Quebec Health Insurance Plan
- Quebec High School
- Quebec Hostas and Hemerocallis Society
- Quebec Human Rights Commission
- Québec Inc.
- Quebec Institute of Graphic Communications
- Quebec Inter-University Centre for Social Statistics
- Quebec International Bonspiel
- Quebec Iron & Titanium
- Quebec Junior AAA Hockey League
- Quebec Junior Hockey League
- Quebec Junior Major Hockey League
- Quebec Learners' Network
- Quebec Liberal Party
- Quebec Liberation Front
- Quebec Library Association
- Quebec Linkage Disequilibrium Map
- Quebec Literacy Working Group
- Quebec Lumber Manufacturers Association
- Quebec Major Hockey League
- Quebec Major Junior Hockey League
- Quebec Manufacturers and Exporters
- Quebec Mental Health and Neuroscience Network
- Quebec Metal Powders Limited
- Quebec Metropolis Centre-Immigration and Metropolis
- Quebec Midget Football League
- Quebec Ministry of Education
- Quebec Ministry of the Environment