Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Financial, Acronyms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. recommended daily allowance
2. recommended dietary allowance
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. (Units) Recommended Daily or Dietary Amount or Allowance
2. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) (in England) Regional Development Agency
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
1. recommended daily allowance.
2. recommended dietary allowance.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
RDA[ˌɑːrdiːˈeɪ] n (=recommended daily amount) → AJR m(= apport journalier recommandé)
Collins English/French Electronic Resource. © HarperCollins Publishers 2005
RDAabbr recommended daily allowance V. allowance.
English-Spanish/Spanish-English Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.