reentrant(redirected from Re-entrant code)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
re·en·trantalso re-en·trant (rē-ĕn′trənt)
1. Reentering; pointing inward.
2. Music Of or relating to strings that, when plucked in order, make a discontinuously rising and falling sequence of pitches: a lute with reentrant tuning.
A reentrant angle or part.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. a reentering angle or part.
2. a person or thing that reenters or returns.adj.
3. reentering or pointing inward: a reentrant angle.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.