References in classic literature ?
I shall soon return; and if you will wait only a few minutes for me, as soon as I have concluded my business with that friend, as it is growing late, I will come back and reconduct you to the Louvre.
I will call some one to reconduct you," said the king.
It's only a word or two"- and after a whispered confabulation of no more than a minute, reconduct him to the door and shake hands ceremoniously.
Tupman had already signalised himself, in form and manner following: first, the fat boy fetched from a peg behind the old lady's bedroom door, a close black satin bonnet, a warm cotton shawl, and a thick stick with a capacious handle; and the old lady, having put on the bonnet and shawl at her leisure, would lean one hand on the stick and the other on the fat boy's shoulder, and walk leisurely to the arbour, where the fat boy would leave her to enjoy the fresh air for the space of half an hour; at the expiration of which time he would return and reconduct her to the house.
Earlier, the court had issued notices to the Centre, CBSE, Medical Council of India and Haryana state government, based on the pleas seeking reconduct of the AIPMT on grounds of alleged large-scale irregularities.
If patient fails the swallow screen, reconduct the screen if the patient's health status improves.
Thus, in this section, I reconduct my main analyses in Sections IV and V using this methodology to gauge the robustness of my results.
Baghdad (NINA) --The member of the National Coalition, Hussien al-Asadi, described some political figures' calls to reconduct the election or to withdraw confidence from the government as "Mere media statements.
North Korea needs to reconduct investigations from scratch and try to confirm the fate of all Japanese abducted by North Korean agents.
A viable alternative approach to our treatments checking for the effects of loss aversion and impatience would have been to reconduct our initial experiment adding on external tests regarding the degree to which the subjects were loss averse and impatient.
In the early '90s, Cobb faced the need to reconduct (replace) much of the buried cable that had been placed in the ground 20 years before.
The QA/QC assessors undertake a review of all the documents from the vulnerability assessment; if there appear to be errors, the assessors may reconduct parts of the assessment or undertake further research to correct the assessment.
Dictionary browser ?
- recompression chamber
- reconnaissance by fire
- reconnaissance exploitation report
- reconnaissance flight
- reconnaissance in force
- reconnaissance mission
- reconnaissance patrol
- reconnaissance photography
- reconnaissance plane
- reconnaissance vehicle
- Reconnoissance in force
Full browser ?
- reconditioned carrier reception
- reconditioned wood
- Reconditioners Network
- Reconditioning Test
- Reconfiguable Computing and FPGAs
- Reconfigurable Algorithm Processing
- Reconfigurable Aperture
- Reconfigurable Application Specific Computing
- Reconfigurable Architecture Workstation
- Reconfigurable Array with Spanning Optical Buses
- Reconfigurable Atomic Memory for Basic Objects
- Reconfigurable Broadband
- Reconfigurable Cell
- Reconfigurable computing
- Reconfigurable computing
- Reconfigurable Contour Beam Reflector Antenna
- Reconfigurable Data Path Processor
- Reconfigurable Datapath Unit
- Reconfigurable Electronic Combat System
- Reconfigurable Ethernet/Sonet Circuits to End Users
- Reconfigurable Frequency-Selective Surface
- Reconfigurable Functional Cache
- Reconfigurable Functional Unit
- Reconfigurable Furnace Module
- Reconfigurable Fusion Objects
- Reconfigurable Hardware Processor
- Reconfigurable Hardware Product