reproducibility(redirected from Reproduceability)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical.
v. re·pro·duced, re·pro·duc·ing, re·pro·duc·es
1. To produce again or anew; re-create: The lab failed to reproduce their original results. The movie reproduces life in the 1950s.
2. To produce a copy, imitation, or representation of: reproduce the sounds of a live concert in a recording.
3. To generate (offspring) by sexual or asexual means.
4. To bring (an event in one's memory, for example) to mind again; recall.
1. To generate offspring.
2. To undergo copying: graphics that reproduce well.