results(redirected from Results (album))
intr.v. re·sult·ed, re·sult·ing, re·sults
1. To happen as a consequence: damage that resulted from the storm; charges that resulted from the investigation. See Synonyms at follow.
2. To end in a particular way: Their profligate lifestyle resulted in bankruptcy.
a. Something that follows naturally from a particular action, operation, or course; a consequence or outcome. See Synonyms at effect.
b. results Favorable or desired outcomes: a new approach that got results.
2. Mathematics The quantity or expression obtained by calculation.
[Middle English resulten, from Medieval Latin resultāre, from Latin, to leap back, frequentative of resilīre : re-, re- + salīre, to leap; see sel- in Indo-European roots.]
1. good results; success
2. numbers or information obtained from carrying out a test, trial, or examination, esp a medical examination
3. (Education) esp Brit marks or grades in an examination