prairie oyster(redirected from Russell deCarle)
1. Slang A drink made from a whole raw egg yolk, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt, and pepper that is taken as a palliative for a hangover or as a cure for hiccups.
2. Chiefly Western US The testis of a calf, cooked and served as food.
1. (Cookery) a drink consisting of raw unbeaten egg, vinegar or Worcester sauce (Worcester oyster), salt, and pepper: a supposed cure for a hangover
2. (Cookery) the testicles of a bull calf cooked and eaten
1. a raw egg, or the yolk of a raw egg, often mixed with seasonings, as Worcestershire sauce, and used as a hangover remedy.
2. the testis of a calf used as food.