Russian roulette(redirected from Russian rulete)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.
1. A stunt in which one spins the cylinder of a revolver loaded with only one bullet, aims the muzzle at one's head, and pulls the trigger.
2. An act of reckless bravado.
1. (Games, other than specified) a game of chance in which each player in turn spins the cylinder of a revolver loaded with only one cartridge and presses the trigger with the barrel against his own head
2. any act which, if repeated several times, is likely to have disastrous consequences
1. a lethal game of chance in which a person, using a revolver with one bullet, spins its cylinder, points the muzzle at his or her head, and pulls the trigger.
2. any reckless activity.