References in classic literature ?
Judges ought above all to remember the conclusion of the Roman Twelve Tables; Salus populi suprema lex; and to know that laws, except they be in order to that end, are but things captious, and oracles not well inspired.
Thus, one still reads in France, above the wicket of the prison in the seignorial mansion of Tourville, Sileto et spera ; in Ireland, beneath the armorial bearings which surmount the grand door to Fortescue Castle, Forte scutum, salus ducum ; in England, over the principal entrance to the hospitable mansion of the Earls Cowper: Tuum est .
Audit of the annual financial statements including consolidated financial statements of the non-profit holding "Salus Altmark Holding gGmbH" for the years 2019 to 2022.
In addition, Safestore said it bought Salus Services Ltd from Rockpool Investments for GBP6.5 million in cash.
The initiative, named Salus - the Latin for health, welfare and safety - follows studies that show sleep deprivation can damage children's physical and mental health.
That included junior Olivia Barolotta and Jackie Nelson who finished 1-2 on floor, sophomore Haley Salus and junior Delaney Hindel, who went 2-3 on bars, and freshman Sydney Balitewicz, who edged Salus for top honors on vault, 9.15 to 9.05.
"Working together with our colleagues in Salus, we thrive on setting and achieving high standards and are committed to protecting the health and wellbeing of all our employees.
Home health company Salus Homecare revealed on Thursday the appointment of Debbie Robson, RN, BSN, MBA-HCM, ACHE as vice president of its Hospice and Home Health.
From its spacious showroom on Riverside Works, the business sells more than 65 models of the highest quality beds around, from Somnus to Salus, and much more.
Jeffrey Dunne, David Gavin and Travis Langer of CBRE's Institutional Properties in collaboration with Philip Heilpern and Martin Lomazow of the CBRE Long Island office, represented Joss Realty and procured the buyer, Salus Federal Properties, who was represented by Will Bradley of the CBRE Richmond office.
(6) In 1940, Salus Infirmorum was created, a Sisterhood of Catholic nurses, founded by Maria de Madariaga whose foundational purposes included preparing a health future; updating, revaluing, and specializing those who so desired for better training; unifying all nurses in a Work of the Church; and helping each of its members in all aspects.
M2 PHARMA-April 22, 2016-Yabao Pharmaceutical signs strategic partnership with Salus Pharma
Dictionary browser ?
- salt-rising bread
- Salts of lemon
- saltwater fish
- saltwater taffy
- Salt-water tailor
- saltwort family
- Saluda River
- salutatory address
- salutatory oration
- salutatory speaker
- salva veritate
- Salvador Dali
- Salvadora family
- Salvadora persica
- Salvadoran capital
Full browser ?
- Salud Sexual y Reproductiva
- Salud, Seguridad y Medio Ambiente
- Saluda County
- Saluda County, SC
- Saluda County, South Carolina
- Saluda High School
- Saluda Mountain Telephone Company
- Saluda River
- Saluda Trail Middle School
- Saludis Per Aqua
- Saluki Club of Greater San Francisco
- Saluki or Gazelle Hound Club
- Saluran Informasi Akar Rumput
- Saluran Udara Tegangan Ekstra Tinggi
- Salus populi est suprema lex
- Salus Publica Populi Romani
- salus reipublicae suprema lex
- Salus ube multi consiliarii
- Salus, Robert
- Salus, St. Simeon
- Salut les Copains
- Salut, Amor i Xarxa
- Salutami 'Ntonio