Sardinian(redirected from Sardinians)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
Related to Sardinians: Basques
Of or relating to Sardinia or its people, language, or culture.
1. A native or inhabitant of Sardinia.
2. The Romance language of the Sardinians.
of or relating to Sardinia, its inhabitants, or their language
1. (Peoples) a native or inhabitant of Sardinia
2. (Languages) the spoken language of Sardinia, sometimes regarded as a dialect of Italian but containing many loan words from Spanish
Sar•din•i•an(sɑrˈdɪn i ən, -ˈdɪn yən)
1. of or pertaining to Sardinia, its inhabitants, or their language.n.
2. a native or inhabitant of Sardinia.
3. a Romance language spoken on Sardinia.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||Sardinian - a native or inhabitant of Sardinia |
Italian - a native or inhabitant of Italy
|2.||Sardinian - the Italian dialect spoken in Sardinia; sometimes considered a separate language with many loan words from Spanish|
Italian - the Romance language spoken in Italy
|Adj.||1.||Sardinian - of or relating to or characteristic of Sardinia or its people or its language|
A. ADJ → sardo
B. N → sardo/a m/f