snowplow(redirected from Snow plough)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
Related to Snow plough: Snowplough turn
a. A plowlike device used to remove snow, especially from roads and railroad tracks.
b. A vehicle with such a device mounted on its front.
2. A skiing technique in which the tips of the skis are pointed together with the inner edges pressed into the snow to control progress or stop.
1. an implement or machine for clearing away snow from highways, railroad tracks, etc.
2. a maneuver in which a skier pushes the heels of both skis outward, as for turning, decelerating, or stopping.v.t.
3. to clear of snow using a snowplow.v.i.
4. to clear away snow with a snowplow.
5. to execute a snowplow.
cái ủi tuyết