developer(redirected from Software publisher)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Financial, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
1. One that develops: a developer of hidden talent.
2. A person who develops real estate, especially by preparing a site for residential or commercial use.
3. A chemical used to render visible the image recorded on a photosensitive surface.
1. (Professions) a person or thing that develops something, esp a person who develops property
2. (Building) a person or thing that develops something, esp a person who develops property
3. (Photography) photog a solution of a chemical reducing agent that converts the latent image recorded in the emulsion of a film or paper into a visible image
de•vel•op•er(dɪˈvɛl ə pər)
1. a person or thing that develops.
2. a reducing agent or solution for developing a film or the like.
3. a person who develops real estate.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||developer - someone who develops real estate (especially someone who prepares a site for residential or commercial use)|
creator - a person who grows or makes or invents things
|2.||developer - photographic equipment consisting of a chemical solution for developing film|
photographic equipment - equipment used by a photographer