Souzhou - definition of Souzhou by The Free Dictionary
Suzhou (redirected from Souzhou)
Also found in: Encyclopedia
Su·zhou (so͞o′jō′) also Soo·chow (-chou′, -jō′)
A city of eastern China west of Shanghai. The capital (6th-5th century bc) of an ancient feudal kingdom, Suzhou is famous for its beautiful bridges and pagodas and for its silk industry.
Suzhou (ˈsuːˈdʒəʊ) ,
(Placename) a city in E China, in S Jiangsu on the Grand Canal: noted for its gardens; produces chiefly silk. Pop: 1 201 000 (2005 est). Also called: Wuhsien
a city in S Jiangsu province, in E China. 683,885.
References in periodicals archive
Consumers in Beijing, Shanghai, or Souzhou
are different and they should be targeted in different ways.
meets with a in Souzhou
This year, developer Peel submitted hundreds of pages of plans to Wirral Council to support its pounds 200m ITC proposal for Birkenhead docks, which would be the first of its type in western Europe.
- Souvenirs, Wearables And Gifts
- Souvenirs, Wearables, Accessories, & Gifts
- Souza Batista, Ruben Dario
- Souza Batista, Rubén Darío
- Souza, Cescon, Barrieu & Flesch
- Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center
- Sov Un
- Sova, Antonin
- Sova, Antonín
- Søværnets Operative Kommando
- Sovent system
- Sovereign Bancorp, Inc.
- Sovereign Bank New England
- Sovereign Base Area
- Sovereign bond
- Sovereign Bridge Capital Group