buyback(redirected from Stock Buyback Plans)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Financial.
Related to Stock Buyback Plans: Stock Repurchase Plans
1. An act of buying something that one previously sold or owned.
2. The repurchase of stock by the company that issued it, as to reduce holdings of a single investor or increase the value of shares by reducing their number.
1. the buying of something that one previously sold.
2. any arrangement to take back something as a condition of a sale.
3. a repurchase by a company of its own stock.