storekeeper(redirected from Storekeeper (US Navy))
Also found in: Thesaurus.
1. One who keeps a retail store or shop; a shopkeeper.
2. One who is in charge of receiving or distributing stores or supplies, such as military or naval supplies.
(Commerce) a manager, owner, or keeper of a store
store•keep•er(ˈstɔrˌki pər, ˈstoʊr-)
1. a person who owns or operates a store.
2. a petty officer in the U.S. Navy in charge of a supply office afloat or ashore.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||storekeeper - a merchant who owns or manages a shop|
tradespeople - people engaged in trade
florist - someone who grows and deals in flowers; "the florist made up an attractive bouquet"
hosier - a tradesman who sells hosiery and (in England) knitwear
tobacconist - a retail dealer in tobacco and tobacco-related articles
người chủ cửa hàng
1. (= warehouseman) → almacenero m
2. (US) (= shopkeeper) → tendero/a m/f
3. (Naut) → pañolero m