References in periodicals archive ?
ENPNewswire-August 30, 2019--Brandon Steets to Serve as Trainer for Online ITRC Panel Event Stormwater Best Management Practices Performance Evaluation
BioLargo Inc (OTCQB:BLGO) said Wednesday that its Canadian subsidiary BioLargo Water Inc has kicked off a pre-commercial demo of the company's Advanced Oxidation System (AOS) to treat captured stormwater in Southern California.
Moody's released its latest credit outlook analysis and found that New Jersey's new Clean Stormwater and Flood Reduction Act, which authorizes the state's local governments to create stormwater utilities, would be credit positive for many of the state's cities, towns and townships, if it is executed correctly.
A stormwater utility charge imposed by the City of Roanoke was considered a fee, rather than a tax, even though the charge was enacted by the legislature, applied to a large group of landowners and benefited the public at large, because the charge was part of a larger regulatory scheme that incentivized landowners to adopt stormwater management practices.
"Our stormwater customers in California will enjoy full compliance with all trash control stormwater regulations at both state and regional levels," says Jensen Precast Stormwater Systems Division Manager Walter Stein, P.E.
Where the Weston zoning board issued a comprehensive permit, the board did not err in approving the developer's proposed system for handling and recharging stormwater.
M2 EQUITYBITES-December 4, 2018-NDS Acquires HydroLogic StormWater Chamber Solutions to Enhance Commercial Stormwater Offering
NDS, a provider of stormwater management solutions for both residential and commercial applications and a subsidiary of NORMA Group SE, a company involved in joining and fluid handling technology, has acquired HydroLogic Solutions to expand its increasing Commercial Stormwater Solution offering.
Provided by the National Association of City Transportation Officials, a network of professionals working in cities across the US, this guide presents planning and design guidance for green stormwater infrastructure on city streets and for the design and engineering of stormwater management practices that support goals for improving mobility and streets while reducing the impact of stormwater runoff and human activity on natural ecological processes.
During seasonal shifts, city sewer and stormwater systems can struggle to keep up with increased water runoff.
Dictionary browser ?
- Storming party
- stormy petrel
- story arc
- story line
- Story post
Full browser ?
- Stormrider Guide North America
- storms around
- storms at
- storms in
- storms into
- storms it out
- storms it out of
- storms off
- storms out
- storms out of
- storms out of the blocks
- storms out of the traps
- Storms to Come
- Stormtroopers of Death
- Stormwater and Erosion Control
- Stormwater Control Measure
- Stormwater detention systems
- Stormwater Discharge Outfall
- Stormwater Discharge Permit Program
- Stormwater Environmental Indicators Demonstration Project
- Stormwater Industry Association of Victoria
- Stormwater infiltration
- Stormwater Inflow
- Stormwater Innovative Technology Evaluators
- Stormwater Management
- Stormwater Management
- Stormwater Management Academy
- Stormwater Management and Design Aid
- Stormwater Management and Road Tunnel
- Stormwater Management Facilities
- Stormwater Management Manual for Western Washington
- Stormwater Management Program
- Stormwater Management Report
- Stormwater Management Working Group
- Stormwater Monitoring Program
- Stormwater Permittees for Local Awareness of Stream Health
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Program
- Stormwater Quality Improvement Device
- Stormwater Quality Management Plan
- Stormwater Quality Urban Impact Mitigation Plan
- Stormwater Retention Basin
- Stormwater retention systems
- Stormwater runoff