Susu(redirected from Susus)
Also found in: Encyclopedia.
n. pl. Susu or Su·sus
1. A member of a West African people inhabiting parts of Guinea and Sierra Leone.
2. The Mande language of the Susu.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. (Anthropology & Ethnology) a variant form of sou-sou
2. (Banking & Finance) a variant form of sou-sou
npl -su or -sus
1. (Peoples) a member of a Negroid people of W Africa, living chiefly in Guinea, the Sudan, and Sierra Leone
2. (Languages) the language of this people, belonging to the Mande branch of the Niger-Congo family
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014