Susu(redirected from Susus)
Also found in: Encyclopedia.
n. pl. Susu or Su·sus
1. A member of a West African people inhabiting parts of Guinea and Sierra Leone.
2. The Mande language of the Susu.
1. (Anthropology & Ethnology) a variant form of sou-sou
2. (Banking & Finance) a variant form of sou-sou
npl -su or -sus
1. (Peoples) a member of a Negroid people of W Africa, living chiefly in Guinea, the Sudan, and Sierra Leone
2. (Languages) the language of this people, belonging to the Mande branch of the Niger-Congo family