Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Release date- 28082019 - Houston - Immatics Biotechnologies GmbH, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company active in the discovery and development of T-cell redirecting cancer immunotherapies, today announced that Immatics and Celgene Corporation have entered into a strategic collaboration and option agreement to develop novel adoptive cell therapies targeting multiple cancers.
Immatics, a biopharma company developing T-cell redirecting cancer immunotherapies, announced a strategic collaboration and option agreement with Celgene to develop novel adoptive cell therapies targeting multiple cancers.
This report analyzes the current and future scenario of the global T-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Market.
Summary: This report analyzes the current and future scenario of the global T-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Market.
Fate Therapeutics and MSK are conducting research and development of T-cell product candidates derived from iPSCs.
M2 PRESSWIRE-July 31, 2019-: The World T-Cell Immunotherapies Market (2019-2030): Market Lanscape, Key Insights, Clinical Trial Analysis, Therapy Profiles, Emerging Technologies, Case Studies
[USPRwire, Mon Jul 15 2019] This report analyzes the current and future scenario of the global T-cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Market .
WAR IN THE BLOOD Sun 9pm BBC2 Having exhausted all other treatments for his leukaemia, Graham Threader agreed to join the first human trial of CAR T-cell therapy - hailed as a major breakthrough in cancer treatment.
Comprehensive analysis of mature t-cell lymphomas has identified multiple gain-of-function mutations in t-cell receptor (tcr) signaling molecules as an overarching hallmark of t-nhl sub-entities.
Chronic HBV infection is associated with impaired virus-specific T-cell responses.
M2 PHARMA-April 2, 2019-Imbrium Therapeutics Gains US FDA Orphan Drug Designation for Tinostamustine for the Treatment of T-cell Prolymphocytic Leukemia
The findings, published in the journal Blood, provide the basis for launching a first-in-human clinical trial of this new immunotherapy, which relies on engineered T-cell receptors (TCRs).
Dictionary browser ?
Full browser ?
- T-carrier 1
- T-carrier 2
- T-carrier 3
- T-carrier 4
- T-Carrier Administration System
- T-Carrier Crossconnect System
- T-carrier Fault Locating Applications Program
- T-Carrier Restoration Control Center
- T-Carrier Small Aperture Terminal
- T-carrier system
- T-cell activation antigen CD26
- T-cell activation G protein-coupled receptor
- T-cell activation WD-repeat protein
- T-cell activation WD-repeat-containing protein
- T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Lymphoma
- T-cell acute lymphocytic leukaemia 1
- T-cell acute lymphocytic leukaemia 2
- T-cell acute lymphocytic leukaemia protein 1
- T-cell acute lymphocytic leukaemia protein 2
- T-cell antigen Gp39
- T-cell antigen receptor
- T-Cell Antigen Receptor Complex, Epsilon Subunit of T3
- T-Cell Antigen Receptor, Beta Subunit
- T-cell chemotactic factor
- T-Cell Clonopathy of Undetermined Significance
- T-Cell Colony Growth
- T-cell Death Associated Gene 51
- T-cell Dependant Antibody Response
- T-cell depletion
- T-cell Epitopes associated with Impaired Peptide Processing
- T-cell factor 1
- T-cell factor 4
- T-cell factor-4 variant A
- T-cell factor-4 variant B
- T-cell factor-4 variant C
- T-cell factor-4 variant D
- T-cell factor-4 variant E
- T-cell factor-4 variant F
- T-cell factor-4 variant G