Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Excitement around the new wave of T-cell therapies against cancer is unlikely to abate anytime soon with the FDA approval of the first two products: Kymriah (Novartis) and Yescarta (Gilead--formerly Kite).
While recent developments, such as immunotherapies, have turned the once fatal diagnosis of B-cell lymphoma into a curable condition, BBC News notes that T-cell lymphoma is much rarer and often more aggressive.
lymphoid proliferation of the ear, could not be classified into any existing type of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma, and the clinical behavior was unusual for a primary cutaneous peripheral T-cell lymphoma, unspecified.
28 -- A significant number of T-cell immunotherapy products are under their development stage presently.
Hodgkin-like ATLL is a rare variant of adult T-cell leukemia/lymphoma (ATLL), a disease caused by human T-cell lymphotropic virus type-1 (HTLV-1).
Background: Among HIV-infected patients initiating antiretroviral therapy (ART), early changes in CD4+ T-cell subsets are well described.
of Vancouver, Canada to provide T-Cell reagents for commercial-scale cell therapy production.
USPRwire, Tue Oct 27 2015] Global Markets Direct's, 'Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas (PTCL) - Pipeline Review, H2 2015', provides an overview of the Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas (PTCL)'s therapeutic pipeline.
Type II enteropathy-associated T-cell lymphoma (Type II EATL) is only rarely reported in Asia, especially in Taiwan and is known to be associated with a high bowel perforation rate.
Washington, April 13 ( ANI ): A new study has revealed that liver cancer (Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC)) may be treated by adoptive T-cell therapy.
ClickPress, Wed Aug 21 2013] Global Markets Direct's, 'Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas (PTCL) - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline.
Researchers at the School of Medicine are part of a team that has developed an artificially enhanced molecule, called a T-cell receptor, derived from a white blood cell, that targets and kills melanoma cells.
Dictionary browser ?
Full browser ?
- T-Butyl Hydrogen Peroxide
- T-Butyl Peroxy Pivalate
- T-carrier 1
- T-carrier 2
- T-carrier 3
- T-carrier 4
- T-Carrier Administration System
- T-Carrier Crossconnect System
- T-carrier Fault Locating Applications Program
- T-Carrier Restoration Control Center
- T-carrier system
- T-cell activation antigen CD26
- T-cell activation G protein-coupled receptor
- T-cell activation WD-repeat protein
- T-cell activation WD-repeat-containing protein
- T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Lymphoma
- T-cell acute lymphocytic leukaemia 1
- T-cell acute lymphocytic leukaemia 2
- T-cell acute lymphocytic leukaemia protein 1
- T-cell acute lymphocytic leukaemia protein 2
- T-cell antigen Gp39
- T-cell antigen receptor
- T-cell antigen receptor
- T-Cell Antigen Receptor Complex, Epsilon Subunit of T3
- T-Cell Antigen Receptor, Beta Subunit
- T-cell chemotactic factor
- T-Cell Clonopathy of Undetermined Significance
- T-Cell Colony Growth
- T-cell Death Associated Gene 51
- T-cell Dependant Antibody Response
- T-cell depletion
- T-cell Epitopes associated with Impaired Peptide Processing
- T-cell factor 1
- T-cell factor 4
- T-cell factor-4 variant A
- T-cell factor-4 variant B
- T-cell factor-4 variant C
- T-cell factor-4 variant D
- T-cell factor-4 variant E
- T-cell factor-4 variant F