References in periodicals archive ?
Since the start of 2016, there have been more than 42,700 speeding offences detected by safety camera units across roads in the Grampian region, with only the Tayside region coming close at around 41,300.
Robison is a Dundee MSP who is seemingly unable to stop a tide of failures, particularly in her own Tayside region.
The winners of the regional finals will now go on to represent Central East and Tayside region at the national final of the Scottish Thistle Awards at the EICC in Edinburgh next March.
An assessment of the scheme in 2009, by Paul Ballard and Andrew Radley, of NHS Tayside, said at the end of the first year, 55 mothers had quit smoking using the program in Dundee and 140 women had quit across the Tayside region.
Department of Education, University of Stirling and Tayside Region, ED 361 944.
The Tayside region had been battered by torrential rain over the weekend causing flooding chaos in many areas.
Three separate strategies for prevention of NSAID-associated adverse events were developed and implemented throughout Tayside region and North East Fife, the catchment area for the large teaching hospital at which re-measurement of the incidence of these DRPs was to take place.
"Submissions for the commission were invited from practising artists born, trained or working in the Grampian and Tayside region. The deadline for submissions was midnight on Sunday (April 28).
Contract Notice: SNH wish to appoint a consultant to provide advice on beaver impacts in the Tayside region. Full details are contained in the attached Statement of Requirements.Please read this Contract Notice, the attached ESPD document and the Statement of Requirements carefully as between them they explain the procurement process.
Hosted by the Fife and Tayside Region of the Jaguar Enthusiasts' Club, owners will take part in a drive to Glen Ogle and Tyndrum tomorrow before showing off their beautiful Jaguar and Daimler cars at a concours on Sunday.
An earlier trial at Forfar Sheriff Court heard that the former home help with Tayside Region managed to trick bank staff into believing she was Miss Low, from Liff, by Dundee.
The road policing unit from Police Scotland's Tayside region said on Twitter: "Despite blue lights, drivers were still travelling too fast then braking when hitting standing water.
Dictionary browser ?
- Tayassu angulatus
- Tayassu pecari
- Tayassu tajacu
- Taylor Cecil Percival
- Taylor Charles McArthur Ghankay
- Taylor Edward
- Taylor Elizabeth Rosemond
- Taylor Frederick Winslow
- Taylor Paul
- Taylor Zachary
- Taylor's Gold
- Taylor's series
- Taylor-White process
- Taymyr Peninsula
- Tay-Sachs disease
- Tayside Region
- Tazir crime
- T-bar lift
- T-bone steak
Full browser ?
- Taymyr Peninsula
- Taymyr River
- Tayport Local Plan Action Group
- Tayshaun Prince
- Tayside A Maritime History
- Tayside And Fife Archaeological Committee
- Tayside and Fife Library and Information Network
- Tayside Centre for General Practice
- Tayside Computer Technology Ltd
- Tayside Drug Problem Service
- Tayside Fire Brigade Investigation
- Tayside Flying Club
- Tayside Foundation for the Conservation of Resources
- Tayside Institute for Cardiovascular Research
- Tayside Joint Police Board
- Tayside Kidney Patients Association
- Tayside Region
- Tayside Solicitors Property Centre
- Tayside Valuation Joint Board
- Taytay First Church of the Nazarene
- Taytay Sa Kauswagan, Inc.
- Taz (disambiguation)
- Taz Bay
- Taz Peninsula
- Taza-Bag-Iab Culture
- Tazarotene-Induced Gene 1
- Tazarotene-Induced Gene 2
- Tazarotene-Induced Gene 3
- Taze Russell
- Tazewell Animal Protective Society