threesome(redirected from Threeway)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.
1. A group of three persons or things.
2. An activity involving three people, especially a golf match in which one player competes against two others who alternate their play.
1. a group of three
2. (Golf) golf a match in which a single player playing his own ball competes against two others playing alternate strokes on the same ball
3. (Games, other than specified) any game, etc, for three people
4. (modifier) performed by three: a threesome game.
1. three forming a group.
2. something in which three persons participate.
3. a golf match in which two players, playing alternately with one ball, compete against a third player who also plays with one ball.adj.
4. performed or played by three persons.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||threesome - the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one|
3, deuce-ace, III, tercet, ternary, ternion, terzetto, three, trey, triad, trine, trinity, trio, triplet, troika, tierce, leash
|2.||threesome - three people considered as a unit |
triumvirate - a group of three men responsible for public administration or civil authority