AAA(redirected from Triple A Rating)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Financial, Encyclopedia.
1. Agricultural Adjustment Administration
2. antiaircraft artillery
1. (Athletics (Track & Field)) (in Britain)Amateur Athletic Association
2. (Military) anti-aircraft artillery. See also triple A
3. (Automotive Engineering) Automobile Association of America
4. (Automotive Engineering) Automobile Association of Australia
1. Agricultural Adjustment Administration.
2. Amateur Athletic Association.
3. American Automobile Association.
4. antiaircraft artillery.
Acronym for the Agricultural Adjustment Administration.
1. =Amateur Athletics Association
2. (US) =American Automobile Association → RACE m
AAA[ˌtrɪpəlˈeɪ] n abbr
(=American Automobile Association) → ACF m
[ˌθriːˈeɪz] (British) (=Amateur Athletics Association)
AAA[ˌeɪeɪˈeɪ] n abbr
a. =American Automobile Association → A.C.I. m =Automobile Club d'Italia
b. (Brit) =Amateur Athletics Association