Related to Unglaze: glaze over


v. t.1.To strip of glass; to remove the glazing, or glass, from, as a window.
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, published 1913 by G. & C. Merriam Co.
References in periodicals archive ?
People come along to the session to paint their designs on unglaze mugs, plates and teapots, which are glazed and returned to them a later as functional pieces of art.