References in classic literature ?
The union is only perfect when all the uniters are isolated.
"There's a lot in the news about, 'We're so divided as a nation' and all of that kind of thing, and I think a programme like Animal Park is a great uniter. It's got no political axe to grind, it's just a lovely watch."
ANIMAL IS GREAT UNITER "I mean, I cried endlessly last year because we lost Nico the gorilla," she recalls.
"This song has been a uniter not a divider," Cyrus said in a statement Monday.
What's more, Uniter boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has continually made it clear he is not willing to overspend on players like his predessesors.
Pitching himself as a uniter, Biden told a rally in Philadelphia on Saturday that "this nation needs to come together"ae urging the electorate to "stop fighting and start fixing".
The two-term governor characterizes himself as a uniter at a time when the Democratic party is increasingly torn between a growing left-leaning wing of the party, and a more centrist wing, which incidentally also is quickly becoming divided along generational lines, according to an op-ed in The Atlantic last week by Hoover Institute senior fellow and former Harvard professor, Niall Ferguson.
John Hickenlooper said Monday that he's running for president, casting himself as a can-do uniter who's used to overcoming adversity and accomplishing liberal goals in a politically divided state.
The plotters all reportedly belonged to a group called "Uniter," which was founded in 1996 to benefit Germany soldiers returning from tours in Afghanistan and Africa.
Plotters consisted of members in the Bundeswehr (the German armed forces), special forces command (KSK) and an association for the welfare of special forces soldiers called Uniter eV.
'What the Cambodian opposition needs is a very charismatic leader who is a uniter and possesses such substantial gravitas that he can compete with Hun Sen.
Anyway, sports is a big uniter if well embraced [sic]."
Dictionary browser ?
- United States message text format
- United States Military Academy
- United States Military Service-funded foreign training
- United States Mint
- United States National Library of Medicine
- United States Naval Academy
- United States Naval Ship
- United States Navy
- United States of America
- United States Post Office
- United States Postal Inspection Service
- United States Postal Service
- United States President
- United States Prisoner of War Information Center
- United States Public Health Service
- United States Secret Service
- United States Senate
- United States Signals Intelligence System
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Trade Representative
- United States Transportation Command
- United States Treasury
- United States Virgin Islands
- United States waters
- unitized load
- unit-linked policy
- unit-related equipment and supplies
- unity of interest
- Unity of type
- unity ticket
Full browser ?
- United Zero Network
- United Zion Church
- United Zion Revisionists of America
- United Zo Indigenous People
- United-Bilt Homes
- United-Guardian Inc
- United-Guardian Inc.
- United-Subbytes Detection
- UnitedHealth Group
- Unitele Multimedia Sdn. Bhd.
- uniterm system
- unites against
- Unités Autonomes de Production
- Unités Communes de Dispensation
- Unités de Formations au Management Associatif
- Unités de Réduction Certifiée des Émissions
- Unités de Réduction d'Émission
- Unités de Renseignement de Brigade
- Unités de Visites Familiales
- unites for
- unites her against
- unites her in
- unites her with
- unites him against
- unites him in
- unites him with
- unites in
- Unités Localisées pour l'Inclusion Scolaire
- unites me against
- unites me in
- unites me with
- unites someone against