References in periodicals archive ?
WALSALL PS290,000 This charming Victorian period property is located in a highly desirable area of Walsall close to the town centre, University of Wolverhampton's Walsall Campus and Queen Mary's Grammar School.
Victorian Valleys was carried out by children in Years Three and Four who researched home, school and work during the Victorian period.
It was previously discovered in the Victorian period, but was recovered and has lain beneath thousands of hillwalkers' feet.
The sweets were replaced by small gifts and paper hats in the late Victorian period. | Santa Claus The image of Santa Claus, as we know him today, took shape in the Victorian period.
Beautifully renovated, the property boasts the high ceilings and generously-proportioned reception rooms typical of the Victorian period, combined with clean, modern touches throughout.
Focusing on the UK, this book debunks nine myths about the Victorian era: Victorians were sexual prudes; Victorian women remained in the home; families were both better and worse than modern ones; Victorians lacked a sense of humor; there was a lot of crime; Victorian Britain had little racial mixing or immigration; the economy succeeded because of laissez-faire economics; Victorians favored diplomatic isolation; and the Victorian period was unusually peaceful.
"The road is probably part of the city's expansion in the mid-18th century, and went out of use in the Victorian period.
|Santa Claus The image of Santa Claus, as we know him today, took shape in the Victorian period. The image is an amalgam of multiple characters.
Dafydd Hardy on 01286 677774 THIS grandiose detached, Victorian period residence is located in a picturesque coastal village with a southern far-reaching sea views.
Kim Dobson, English Tutor at NSC comments, "It was great for the English Students to be able to gain a better understanding of the Victorian period, especially in regards to studying 19th century texts throughout their course.
The Ansel Brainerd Cook home has been restored by the Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society as a museum and a home of the Victorian period. The home is open to the public at designated times.
Fans of this Victorian period drama took to social media in their droves at the end of the last series as Bennet Drake (Jerome Flynn) met a grisly end.
Dictionary browser ?
- Victor Hugo
- victor ludorum
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- Victoria Clafin Woodhull
- Victoria crape
- Victoria Cross
- Victoria Day
- Victoria de Durango
- Victoria Desert
- Victoria Falls
- Victoria green
- Victoria Island
- Victoria Lake
- Victoria Land
- Victoria lily
- Victoria Nile
- Victoria Nyanza
- Victoria plum
- Victoria sandwich
- Victoria sponge
- Victorian age
- Victorian architecture
- Victorian period
- Victorian values
- Victor-Marie Hugo
- victory celebration
- Victory Day
- victory garden
- victory lap
- victory roll
Full browser ?
- Victorian Multidisciplinary Trauma Resource Management
- Victorian Music Teachers' Association
- Victorian Muzzle Loading Club
- Victorian N Scale Collective
- Victorian National Parks Association
- Victorian Naval Landing Party
- Victorian Network Switching Centre
- Victorian Neurotrauma Initiative
- Victorian Off Road Racing Association
- Victorian Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Victorian Office of the Auditor-General
- Victorian Online Titles System
- Victorian Open Learning Network
- Victorian Oral Health Alliance
- Victorian order
- Victorian order
- Victorian Order of Nurses
- Victorian Orff Schulwerk Association
- Victorian Orienteering Association
- Victorian Ornithological Research Group
- Victorian Outdoor Education Association
- Victorian Paediatric Palliative Care Program
- Victorian Paediatric Rehabilitation Service
- Victorian Paint Horse Association
- Victorian Partnership for Advanced Computing
- Victorian Partnership of Advanced Computing
- Victorian Patient Satisfaction Monitor
- Victorian Patient Transport Assistance Scheme
- Victorian Perinatal Data Collection
- Victorian Perinatal Data Collection Unit
- Victorian period
- Victorian Person Centred Services
- Victorian Pest Management Framework
- Victorian Pharmacy Students Association
- Victorian Plastic Surgery Unit
- Victorian Poisons Information Centre
- Victorian Population Health Survey
- Victorian Poultry Fanciers Association
- Victorian Power Exchange
- Victorian Preservation Association
- Victorian Primary Schools Sports Association
- Victorian Private Child Care Association
- Victorian Professional Program Online
- Victorian Provincial Baseball League
- Victorian Public Health Research and Education Council
- Victorian Public Health Training Scheme
- Victorian Public Service
- Victorian Public Tenants Association
- Victorian Public Transport Development Authority
- Victorian Quality Council
- Victorian Quality Schools Project
- Victorian Queen Anne style
- Victorian Quidditch Association
- Victorian Radio Rock Crawlers
- Victorian Railways
- Victorian Rare or Threatened
- Victorian Regional Channels Authority
- Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority
- Victorian Reining Horse Association
- Victorian Renewable Energy Target
- Victorian Resources Online