WIA


Also found in: Acronyms, Wikipedia.

WIA

abbr.
wounded in action

WIA

wounded in action.
Translations
ASFI
Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The Philippine Army was advised to create guidelines for the receipt, utilization, and liquidation of the Marawi funds for both WIA and KIA personnel.
WIA also provides group benefits and property and casualty insurance to companies of all sizes in a variety of industries in addition to insurance services for individuals, focusing on coastal properties and high net worth clients.
Chief Executive Officer, WIA, Mrs Hafsat Abiola-Costello, explained that lack of access to credit is not the only hurdle hindering women empowerment but inability of African women to know what to do and how to do it.
WIA is a closed-ended fixed income mutual fund launched by Guggenheim Partners LLC.
La remise de ce prix a eu lieu vendredi soir, a Marrakech (Maroc), lors de la ceremonie de cloture de la 2e edition de la WIA Initiative, indique l'Agence marocaine de presse (MAP).
D'ou la creation de Women in Africa (WIA), plateforme internationale de developpement economique et d'accompagnement des femmes africaines.
After traveling to Sweden, Finland, and Denmark in 2017, Hsu Shih-hsien documented the warm encounters and cold weather of his travels in the zine, "Nordic Happiness," for which he was awarded the WIA award in the New Talent Books category.
WIA is pleased to have Lumos Networks join the ranks of WIA's membership.
Through public affairs and advocacy efforts -- on the local, state and federal level -- WIA works to support the widespread deployment of the wireless infrastructure in order to deliver broadband access to all citizens and communities.
Farming Connect has pledged to work closely with each WIA forum and ensure opinions are fed directly to the Welsh Government.
(1) For the analysis in this article, the original database was updated to the third quarter of 2011 for the UI and Employment Service programs and to the first quarter of 2011 for the WIA adult programs; the update captured the most recent data available at the time.
About 90 percent of WIA's membership worked in California, Oregon, and Washington, with the remaining 10 percent scattered over the country.