References in periodicals archive ?
And he reckons it was his love of childhood cartoons that was his key to prison survival - and an impression of Looney Tunes "wascawwy wabbit" hunter Elmer Fudd that saved him from a beating from one particularly aggressive inmate.
And he reckons it was his love of childhood cartoons that was his key to prison survival - and an impression of Looney Tunes' "wascally wabbit" hunter Elmer Fudd that saved him from a beating from one particularly aggressive inmate.
And he reckons it was his love of childhood cartoons that was his key to prison survival -- and an impression of Looney Tunes "wascawwy wabbit" hunter Elmer Fudd that saved him from a beating from one particularly aggressive inmate.
The Philippine band Mellow Fellow performed at the music event 'Original Alive' last week on April 18, hosted by White Wabbit Records at The Wall Live House, Taipei.
After working in the marketing department at the family-run jewellery company Clogau in north Wales, Ms Burke set up a creative agency called White Wabbit Studios in 2015, which later became Animated Technologies.
Bronwen also has a few from Scottish husband Stan: bubbly jock (a turkey), pluke (spot), wabbit (very tired or worn out), wheesht (be quiet) and eejit (idiot).
Of course, the wascally wabbit is not a Disney character.
Gilda Wabbit is a fiery force rising out of the Astoria, N.Y., drag scene.
Lissa Evans' Wed Wabbit (9781338185270, $17.99) tells of eleven-year-old Fidge who enters a strange world of odd companions and a terrible cousin.
The company - formerly White Wabbit - specialises in creating product launches and concept materials for the science, medical and engineering sector.
"We have some great artists providing music beginning at 3:00pm today, our resident DJ Hawk, Bunny Wabbit, Gauss, Elementalism, and live music by Jen and the Magic Tones."
Four-year-old Minnie is obsessed with Wed Wabbit, a cuddly toy which her elder sister Fidge thinks has a very sinister facial expression.
Dictionary browser ?
- W. Somerset Maugham
- W. V. Quine
- W. Va.
- W. W. Jacobs
- Waardenburg syndrome
- Wabash River
- wacky baccy
- Wad Medani
- Waddesdon Manor
- Waddington Mount
Full browser ?
- Wabash River Cycle Club
- Wabash River Energy Ltd.
- Wabash River Heritage Corridor Commission
- Wabash University
- Wabash Valley Advanced Manufacturing Cluster
- Wabash Valley Astronomical Society
- Wabash Valley Audubon Society
- Wabash Valley British Sports Car Club
- Wabash Valley Community Foundation
- Wabash Valley Correctional Facility
- Wabash Valley Education Center
- Wabash Valley Educational Alliance
- Wabash Valley Goodwill Industries, Inc.
- Wabash Valley Human Services
- Wabash Valley Music Association
- Wabash Valley Power Association
- Wabash Valley Rail-Trail Consulting
- Wabash Valley Road Runners
- Wabash Valley Scottish Society
- Wabash Valley Walk to Emmaus
- Wabash Valley Water Garden Society
- Wabash, St. Louis & Pacific Railroad Company v. Illinois
- Wabasha County
- Wabasha County, Minnesota
- Wabasha County, MN
- Wabaunsee County
- Wabaunsee County, Kansas
- Wabaunsee County, KS
- Wabco Holdings Inc
- Wabigoon Lake Ojibway Nation