wardroom(redirected from Ward room)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Acronyms, Encyclopedia.
1. The common recreation area and dining room for the commissioned officers on a warship.
2. The commissioned officers on a warship.
1. (Nautical Terms) the quarters assigned to the officers (except the captain) of a warship
2. (Nautical Terms) the officers of a warship collectively, excepting the captain
1. (on a warship) the area serving as living and dining quarters and lounge for all commissioned officers except the commanding officer.
2. such officers collectively.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||wardroom - military quarters for dining and recreation for officers of a warship (except the captain)|
military quarters - living quarters for personnel on a military post