webfoot(redirected from Webfoot Technologies)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Wikipedia.
n. pl. web·feet (-fēt′)
1. A foot with webbed toes.
2. An animal with webbed feet.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
1. (Zoology) zoology a foot having the toes connected by folds of skin
2. (Anatomy) anatomy a foot having an abnormal membrane connecting adjacent toes
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
n., pl. -feet.
1. a foot with the toes joined by a web.
2. an animal with webbed feet.
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||webfoot - a foot having the toes connected by folds of skin|
web - membrane connecting the toes of some aquatic birds and mammals
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.