12, Middle Wulumuqi
Road, Jing'an District, Shanghai, China; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Wen-Hong Zhang, Department of Infectious Diseases, Huashan Hospital, Fudan University, Rm 501, Bldg 5, No.
(1) Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Huashan Hospital, Fudan University, 12 Wulumuqi
Road, Shanghai 200040, China
(1) Department of Hand Surgery, Huashan Hospital, Fudan University, 12 Wulumuqi
Middle Road, Shanghai 200040, China
(4) School of Applied Mathematics, Xinjiang University of Finance & Economics, Wulumuqi
, Xinjiang 830000, China
Department of Sports Medicine, Huashan Hospital, 12 Wulumuqi
(5) Xinjiang Institute of Ecology and Geography, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wulumuqi
, Xinjiang 830011, China
Among the 25 prefectures that have the largest population increase, most are in the eastern region of China, and some are the regional economic centers in the middle and west, such as Chengdu, Zhengzhou, Wuhan, Hefei, and Wulumuqi
. The two national economic centers, Shanghai and Beijing, have the largest population increases with 6.28 and 6.04 million, respectively, between 2000 and 2010, followed by two fast-growing metropolitan areas benefiting from China's economic reform and opening up: Suzhou and Shenzhen, with 3.67 and 3.35 million increase, respectively.
616, JuAn Business Center N 211 Wulumuqi
(N.) Rd, Jing An District
(1) Department of Geriatric Neurology, Huashan Hospital, Fudan University, 12# Middle WuLuMuQi
Rd, Shanghai, 200040, China.
The participants for the study were sourced from five manufacturing enterprises located in Taiyuan, in Middle China, Wulumuqi
, in Western China, and Shenzhen, in Eastern China.
These stations include Guangzhou (humid), Wuhan (humid), Kunming (humid), Beijing (semi humid), Harbin (semi humid), Lanzhou (semiarid), Lasa (semiarid), and Wulumuqi
Rodent fauna of Xinjiang.Xinjiang People's Publishing House, Wulumuqi