Also found in: Acronyms, Wikipedia.
Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
YIT said it had agreed on this bridge financing agreement which has been available since the execution of the merger on 1 February 2018.
YIT saidA it would pay the priceA in instalments over a number of years.
The Helsinki-based company, which owned 70% of YIT Reding prior to the deal, bought the remaining 30% interest from the company's minority shareholder and founder Ladislav Versovsky, who will continue to serve as chairman of the unit's board.
According to YIT the projects and services will be coordinated centrally, but executed at the airports by the immediate YIT department with security expertise.
The Finnish telecom company Sonera Corporation and the property maintenance group YIT Corporation have established a joint company to network old and new residential properties with broadband data networks.
A March 1988 demonstration there that started from a simple quarrel between five YIT students and some local residents at a tea shop finally led to the nationwide demonstrations for democracy.
According to the company, the target for the reorganisation is to create an operating model, which supports the new YIT to become a leading urban developer in the Northern European construction market and enables YIT to provide its customers even more diverse range of services and solutions for housing, business premises and renovation construction, as well as infrastructure construction and paving.
The contract is part of the property and facilities management service agreement where YIT was allocated overall responsibility for the maintenance and management of Finnair's properties.
The company said its board of directors has nominated CFO Esa Neuvonen to act as EVP and Timo Lehmus as head of Business Premises and Infrastructure segment until the execution of the merger of YIT and Lemminkainen.
19 June 2017 - Finnish construction companies YIT Corp.
As part of the arrangements some 50 Finnair employees will transfer to YIT.