Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.
1. Easily approached or entered: The stadium is accessible via public transportation.
2. Easily obtained: accessible money.
3. Easy to talk to or get along with: an accessible manager.
4. Easy to understand or appreciate: an accessible artwork.
5. Designed for use by anyone regardless of physical ability: remodeled the restroom to make it accessible.
6. Easily swayed or influenced: accessible to flattery.
ac·ces′si·bil′i·ty, ac·ces′si·ble·ness n.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
the ability to be accessed
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014