Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Financial, Wikipedia.
Related to accrual: accrual basis, Accrual accounting
1. The act or process of accumulating; an increase.
2. Something that accumulates or increases.
1. the act of accruing
2. something that has accrued
3. (Accounting & Book-keeping) accounting a charge incurred in one accounting period that has not been paid by the end of it
1. the act or process of accruing.
2. something accrued.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||accrual - the act of accumulating |
buildup - the act of building up an accumulation; "I envied his rapid buildup of assets"; "a military buildup in preparation for the invasion"