References in periodicals archive ?
Maca is an excellent adaptogen that supports balance of these hormones.
CBD Unlimited offers specific delivery methods: topical mist and balm; tinctures; and adaptogen herbal capsules, which include a nighttime formulation.
One of the best-known terms and concepts to Western herbalists is the 'adaptogen' class of herbal medicines.
It's a staple in Ayurvedic medicine, viewed as an adaptogen, or natural tonic, that helps the body adapt to stress; it is helpful for anxiety and other agitated mood states.
You can get Rhodiola and other adaptogens in Advanced Adaptogen Complex, which you can order by calling 800-791-3395.
It's typically saucepan simmered milk with cardamom or nutmeg whisked in - plus an adaptogen (an Ayurvedic herbal supplement said to balance hormones).
Withania somnifera (ashwagandha) root, a member of the Solanaceae family, also has a long history of use and would be considered an adaptogen. As its Latin binomial suggests (somnifera coming from the Latin word for sleep), it is more clearly a calming or relaxing agent.
Ginseng is commonly considered as a nutraceutical, ie, a compound that provides health benefits beyond the providing of nutrition and as an adaptogen, which means that it can help the body to deal with stress, to increase physical endurance and lessen fatigue, to boost the immune system, to improve concentration and to slow down the ageing process of body and brain.
Basil extract is known for its property to reduce blood sugar level and is classified as an adaptogen which helps the body to remain fit and strong.
A herb like Ashvagandha, according to Ayurvedic texts and modern research, is an adaptogen, which helps relieve stress.
Warming Adaptogen Chai Tea This tea will keep you toasty as the days turn cool, while supporting your immune system and adrenals to help fend off colds and flu.
With the help of the plant adaptogen ashwagandha, it is possible to help reduce the damage of stress at a biological level.
Dictionary browser ?
- adapter card
- adaptive immune response
- adaptive immune system
- adaptive immunity
- adaptive optics
- adaptive radiation
- Adar Rishon
- Adar Sheni
- add on
- add to
- add together
- add up
- Addams Charles Samuel
- Addams Jane
Full browser ?
- Adaptive zone
- Adaptive-Basis Function/Diagonal Moment Matrix
- Adaptive-Buffer Rate Control
- adaptive-control function
- Adaptive-Reference Echo Cancellation
- Adaptive-Response-Rate Single Exponential Smoothing
- Adaptive-Subspace Growing Cell Structures
- Adaptive-Subspace Self-Organizing Map
- Adaptive-Template Movement
- Adaptive-Transform-Excited Linear Prediction
- Adaptive/Automatic Beamforming
- Adaptively Controlled Beam Facing
- Adaptively Weighted Vector-Median Filter
- Adaptivität und Benutzermodellierung in Interaktiven Softwaresystemen
- Adaptivity and Personalization in Ubiquitous Learning Systems
- Adaptivity and User Modeling in Interactive Systems
- Adaptivity, Wavelets & Finite Differences
- Adapton Sleep
- Adapton Sleep
- Adaptor Australia
- adaptor complex sigma3B
- Adaptor hypothesis
- Adaptor molecules
- Adaptor protein
- Adaptor protein
- Adaptor Protein 2
- Adaptor Protein 3
- Adaptor Protein Complex 1
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 mu-1 subunit
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 mu-2 subunit
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 sigma-1A subunit
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 sigma-1C subunit
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 subunit beta-1