References in periodicals archive ?
She had been taking B vitamins and a few well-prescribed adaptogenic herbs, but they didn't seem to be doing enough.
Adaptogenic herbs, such as rhodiola, to help the body withstand stress.
15,16) It also supports the moss's action in storing water; substances such as polypodines provide adaptogenic and anabolic effects and are thought to make the skin more resistant to stress and aging and to increase its metabolism.
It contains a blend of vitamins and minerals, adaptogenic herbs and antioxidants that enhance adrenal response, mitigate energy loss and reduce fatigue, according to the company.
While the typical vaper is a former smoker, who first tried e-cigs and then quickly moved to tank-style systems and eventually mods, which offer a much stronger battery and a superior vaping experience, we believe our nutritional e-liquid will expand beyond the typical nicotine users as our product is 100% organic and fortified with vitamins and adaptogenic minerals," stated Aquentium CEO Mark Taggatz.
From its traditional use in Ayurvedic medicine as a rasayana drug, Asparagus racemosus (AR) (shatavari) is now used worldwide as a medicinal plant, with reported pharmacological activities including adaptogenic, anti-stress, gastroduodenal ulcer protective, anticancer, immunomodulatory and diabetic-induced anti nephropathic effects.
Due to the presence of a multitude of bioactives, a wide array of pharmacological activities have been ascribed to different parts of this herb and individual compounds, which include adaptogenic, antiinflammatory, antihypertensive, antimicrobial, antioxidant, antiobesity, antitussive, cerebro-protective, hepatoprotective, immunomodulating, and diuretic.
Their main properties are the low toxicity, theability to raise immune biological defenses, stimulate hemopoiesis, make anti-stress and adaptogenic influence, regulate the inflammatory and regenerative processes, as well as antitoxic, antioxidant and membrane stabilizing properties [1,2].
Rob reports that for those within the reference range, rather than using bio-identical hormones, he may work with adaptogenic herbs and supplements.
The plant is adaptogenic, antioxidant and antimicrobial, helps cure cough, cold, fever, skin and oral disorders.
GINSENG is a really great natural pick-me-up - an adaptogenic plant that helps the body cope with demanding situations by boosting concentration and energy.
The topics include wine and cancer, multidisciplinary studies of the anti-inflammatory botanicals ginger and turmeric, comprehensive strategies for evaluating the adaptogenic properties of phytochemicals, alterations in the adiposity and dyslipidemia of obesity by berries and berry phytochemicals, the role of berry fruit and nuts in reducing oxidative stress and inflammation in the aging brain, and the bioavailability of dietary carotenoids in humans.
Dictionary browser ?
- adapter card
- adaptive immune response
- adaptive immune system
- adaptive immunity
- adaptive optics
- adaptive radiation
- Adar Rishon
- Adar Sheni
- add on
- add to
- add together
- add up
- Addams Charles Samuel
- Addams Jane
Full browser ?
- Adaptive-Response-Rate Single Exponential Smoothing
- Adaptive-Subspace Growing Cell Structures
- Adaptive-Subspace Self-Organizing Map
- Adaptive-Template Movement
- Adaptive-Transform-Excited Linear Prediction
- Adaptive/Automatic Beamforming
- Adaptively Controlled Beam Facing
- Adaptively Weighted Vector-Median Filter
- Adaptivität und Benutzermodellierung in Interaktiven Softwaresystemen
- Adaptivity and Personalization in Ubiquitous Learning Systems
- Adaptivity and User Modeling in Interactive Systems
- Adaptivity, Wavelets & Finite Differences
- Adapton Sleep
- Adapton Sleep
- Adaptor Australia
- adaptor complex sigma3B
- Adaptor hypothesis
- Adaptor molecules
- Adaptor protein
- Adaptor protein
- Adaptor Protein 2
- Adaptor Protein 3
- Adaptor Protein Complex 1
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 mu-1 subunit
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 mu-2 subunit
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 sigma-1A subunit
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 sigma-1C subunit
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 subunit beta-1
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 subunit gamma-1
- Adaptor protein complex AP-2 subunit alpha-1