References in periodicals archive ?
The adaptogenic action of AnnonaSense CLR supports the endocannabinoid system (ECS) by activating the CB2 receptor.
It contains a comprehensive and unique formulation of adaptogenic herb andrographis, elderberry, echinacea, vitamin C, and zinc to keep a person's immune system strong and healthy.
In the late 1940s, famous herbalists Brekhman and Dardymov proposed the first known definition of the adaptogenic concept, stating that an adaptogen must meet the following requirements:
Adaptogenic botanical medicines may be beneficial in treating fatigue and burnout.
Many athletes cope with such stress by turning to adaptogenic herbs.
Adaptogenic activity of Lagenaria siceraria: An experimental study using acute stress models on rats.
An adaptogenic (promotes balance in the body) herb used in India for centuries, studies in animals show that ashwagandha can promote calmness, muscle function, hormone balance and immunity, improve joint health, lower anxiety levels, and more.
The adaptogenic properties of Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola) are attributed to the biologically active substances in its root including flavonoids and phenolic glycosides (salidrosides and rosavins).
One of Meghan Markle's favourite super-herbs, this ancient adaptogenic supplement promises to calm your mind, body and spirit by lowering the stress hormone cortisol while boosting your serotonin levels.
"There has been a lot of media attention around adaptogens in recent years and more people are learning about the amazing abilities of adaptogenic herbs to help balance and restore the body especially in areas of mood, stress, anxiety, and sleep.
They fit into the emerging category of "adaptogenic foods" -- foods with natural compounds that promote or restore normal physiological functioning -- and trend watchers predict that 2018 is the year they'll go mainstream.
Behind the bar at The Drawing Board lives a virtual pharmacy of holistic ingredients, including activated charcoal, bee pollen, ginger/turmeric honey, rosehip and hawthorn tonic, alkaline water and adaptogenic herbs such as eleuthero, fo-ti, astragalus and tulsi.
Dictionary browser ?
- adapter card
- adaptive immune response
- adaptive immune system
- adaptive immunity
- adaptive optics
- adaptive radiation
- Adar Rishon
- Adar Sheni
- add on
- add to
- add together
- add up
- Addams Charles Samuel
- Addams Jane
Full browser ?
- adaptive-control function
- Adaptive-Reference Echo Cancellation
- Adaptive-Response-Rate Single Exponential Smoothing
- Adaptive-Subspace Growing Cell Structures
- Adaptive-Subspace Self-Organizing Map
- Adaptive-Template Movement
- Adaptive-Transform-Excited Linear Prediction
- Adaptive/Automatic Beamforming
- Adaptively Controlled Beam Facing
- Adaptively Weighted Vector-Median Filter
- Adaptivität und Benutzermodellierung in Interaktiven Softwaresystemen
- Adaptivity and Personalization in Ubiquitous Learning Systems
- Adaptivity and User Modeling in Interactive Systems
- Adaptivity, Wavelets & Finite Differences
- Adapton Sleep
- Adapton Sleep
- Adaptor Australia
- adaptor complex sigma3B
- Adaptor hypothesis
- Adaptor molecules
- Adaptor protein
- Adaptor protein
- Adaptor Protein 2
- Adaptor Protein 3
- Adaptor Protein Complex 1
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 mu-1 subunit
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 mu-2 subunit
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 sigma-1A subunit
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 sigma-1C subunit
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 subunit beta-1
- Adaptor protein complex AP-1 subunit gamma-1
- Adaptor protein complex AP-2 subunit alpha-1
- Adaptor protein complex AP-2 subunit alpha-2