aerospace(redirected from aerospaces)
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
1. Of or relating to Earth's atmosphere and the space beyond.
2. Of or relating to the science or technology of flight.
1. (Physical Geography) the atmosphere and space beyond
2. (Aeronautics) (modifier) of or relating to rockets, missiles, space vehicles, etc, that fly or operate in aerospace: the aerospace industry.
1. the atmosphere and the space beyond considered as a whole.
2. the industry concerned with the design and manufacture of the aircraft, missiles, spacecraft, etc., that operate in aerospace.adj.
3. of or pertaining to aerospace or the aerospace industry.
1. Relating to the Earth's atmosphere and the space beyond.
2. Relating to the science and technology of flight.
Of, or pertaining to, Earth's envelope of atmosphere and the space above it; two separate entities considered as a single realm for activity in launching, guidance, and control of vehicles that will travel in both entities.
Switch to new thesaurus
|Noun||1.||aerospace - the atmosphere and outer space considered as a whole|
infinite, space - the unlimited expanse in which everything is located; "they tested his ability to locate objects in space"; "the boundless regions of the infinite"
outer space, space - any location outside the Earth's atmosphere; "the astronauts walked in outer space without a tether"; "the first major milestone in space exploration was in 1957, when the USSR's Sputnik 1 orbited the Earth"